NO MARMITE IN TUNISIA

Expat Life In Tunisia

Expat Discussion Forum

Forum Home > Villas/Apartments/Land In Tunisia > Luxurious Furnished flat in Ennasser, Tunis for rent

Amouri

I rent my fully furnished two bedrooms new high standing flat situated in Ennasr including a car parking place ,LED TV, washing machine, air conditions, equipped and furniture kitchen,etc. a living room , a balcony a big terrasse, bathroom and two restrooms

Ennasr is a the most dynamic and chicest neighborhood in Tunis, located in the northern part of Tunis. This a residential and commercial area, characterized by plenty cafes and shops, supermarkets, gyms,.The residence is guarded 24 hours and has two lifts , the flat is on the first floor

Superficy 130 m2

More Photos under

https://picasaweb.google.com/111586098251427519500/AppartmentEnnassr?authkey=Gv1sRgCOOF6pv4peLDQQ

Price 1500 Tunisian Dinars or 750 EUROS for rent of minimum 6 months. Price including local charges and a defined parking place

Contact me under wassim.amouri at gmail.com for more details

March 2, 2013 at 11:15 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Lahen

I am really interested in it but sad to say I can't afford it and also it is very far from my job. I have some saving and wondering about buying my own. Hope I can do. 

September 13, 2013 at 3:53 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Lahen

Lahen at September 13, 2013 at 3:53 AM

I am really interested in it but sad to say I can't afford it and also it is very far from my job. I have some saving and wondering about buying my own. Hope I can do. 

[quote]I am really interested in it but sad to say I can't afford it and also it is very far from my job. I have some saving and wondering about buying my own. Hope I can do. [/quote]

http://www.antechconstructions.com.au/

September 14, 2013 at 1:09 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

EXPATS WANTED BY AMERICAN FILM COMPANY

Leopard Films USA would like to hear from expats who have moved to Tunisia within the last 15 months or have been here for 3-4 years, but recently moved into a new home. The show  will document their move to a new country and will place the country in a fabulous light. The contributors on the show would also receive monetary compensation if they are filmed.

Anybody interested please email us ASAP. nomarmiteintunisia@yahoo.fr

VACANCY FILLED WITHIN A FEW DAYS CONTACT US FOR ADVERTISING POSSIBILITES

NEW TO HAMMAMET

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK - WE'RE BACK!

Advertise With Us

Contact Us For Rates :- nomarmiteintunisia@yahoo.fr

Featured Video : THE JEWISH-TUNISIAN SONG DEDICATED TO TUNISIA