NO MARMITE IN TUNISIA

Expat Life In Tunisia

Expat Discussion Forum

Forum Home > Villas/Apartments/Land In Tunisia > Luxurious Furnished flat in Ennasser, Tunis for rent

Amouri

I rent my fully furnished two bedrooms new high standing flat situated in Ennasr including a car parking place ,LED TV, washing machine, air conditions, equipped and furniture kitchen,etc. a living room , a balcony a big terrasse, bathroom and two restrooms

Ennasr is a the most dynamic and chicest neighborhood in Tunis, located in the northern part of Tunis. This a residential and commercial area, characterized by plenty cafes and shops, supermarkets, gyms,.The residence is guarded 24 hours and has two lifts , the flat is on the first floor

Superficy 130 m2

More Photos under

https://picasaweb.google.com/111586098251427519500/AppartmentEnnassr?authkey=Gv1sRgCOOF6pv4peLDQQ

Price 1500 Tunisian Dinars or 750 EUROS for rent of minimum 6 months. Price including local charges and a defined parking place

Contact me under wassim.amouri at gmail.com for more details

March 2, 2013 at 11:15 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Lahen

I am really interested in it but sad to say I can't afford it and also it is very far from my job. I have some saving and wondering about buying my own. Hope I can do. 

September 13, 2013 at 3:53 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Lahen

Lahen at September 13, 2013 at 3:53 AM

I am really interested in it but sad to say I can't afford it and also it is very far from my job. I have some saving and wondering about buying my own. Hope I can do. 

[quote]I am really interested in it but sad to say I can't afford it and also it is very far from my job. I have some saving and wondering about buying my own. Hope I can do. [/quote]

http://www.antechconstructions.com.au/

September 14, 2013 at 1:09 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK - WE'RE BACK!

COMING SOON TO TUNISIA

Advertise With Us

Contact Us For Rates :- nomarmiteintunisia@yahoo.fr

ARE YOU MISSING BRITISH FOOD IN TUNISIA?

Featured Video : THE JEWISH-TUNISIAN SONG DEDICATED TO TUNISIA