NO MARMITE IN TUNISIA

Expat Life In Tunisia

Expat Discussion Forum

Forum Home > Villas/Apartments/Land In Tunisia > Renting In Sousse

Lollipop

Hi,

I'm looking for a long term rental (around 12 months) in either Sousse/Monastir/Tunis area from the middle of September.

If anyone has any ideas or property to let please get in touch.  It's a bit hard doing this from the UK as there's not much on the net, but I'll be in Monastir from 27 July til 24 August so will be able to look around a bit easier and view properties that may be suitable. 

Please get in touch if you can help.  

Oh yes, we need either two or three bedrooms and some outside space (balcony/garden).

Thanks,

Sue 

July 21, 2014 at 12:54 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kayleigh
Could you email me some prices to please. Also does anyone know about the English schools in sousse? Thank you Kayleigh_lilly_675@hotmail.com
October 3, 2014 at 3:13 AM Flag Quote & Reply

James
Hi. Have rented apartment in Sousse for 8 years. Owner has decided to sell and so I need to find apartment, 2 beds, before September. Willing to pay year in advance around 6000 TD. James
April 26, 2015 at 10:20 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

EXPATS WANTED BY AMERICAN FILM COMPANY

Leopard Films USA would like to hear from expats who have moved to Tunisia within the last 15 months or have been here for 3-4 years, but recently moved into a new home. The show  will document their move to a new country and will place the country in a fabulous light. The contributors on the show would also receive monetary compensation if they are filmed.

Anybody interested please email us ASAP. nomarmiteintunisia@yahoo.fr

VACANCY FILLED WITHIN A FEW DAYS CONTACT US FOR ADVERTISING POSSIBILITES

NEW TO HAMMAMET

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK - WE'RE BACK!

Advertise With Us

Contact Us For Rates :- nomarmiteintunisia@yahoo.fr

Featured Video : THE JEWISH-TUNISIAN SONG DEDICATED TO TUNISIA